What are computer viruses?
Computer viruses are malicious programs that are designed to spread from one computer to another and to interfere with normal computer operation. Viruses can range from harmless to destructive with the more dangerous variants causing data loss, identity theft, data damage and system failure.
What do viruses do?
Through the course of using the Internet and your computer, you may have come in contact with computer viruses. Many computer viruses are stopped before they can start, but there is still an ever growing concern as to what computer viruses can do and the list of common computer virus symptoms.
A computer virus can corrupt or delete data on your computer, use your email program to spread itself to other computers, or even erase everything on your hard disk.
Computer viruses are often spread by attachments in email messages or instant messaging messages. That is why it is essential that you never open email attachments unless you are expecting it and know who it’s from. Viruses can be disguised as attachments of funny images, greeting cards, or audio and video files.
What does a Virus Removal Service do?
A virus removal service will remove the virus/malware/spyware from your computer without you having to do anything. The service is guaranteed and you can sit back and watch us carefully remove the virus from your laptop or computer.
- Diagnose what type of problem you are having.
- Remove all malicious software (viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, and other malware).
- Update and/or replace existing security software (if applicable).
- Install all of the latest security patches for your operating system.
- Install security updates for Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader, and Sun Java.
- Perform a complimentary computer supercharge to boost overall performance.
- Test drive all the programs and hardware you use most often.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Ask for help!
Help with Smartphones, Tablets or iPods: 804-918-0777
Help with Laptops, PC’s, Macs or Game Consoles: 804-918-0443
For troubleshooting issues with your phone, please contact us from a phone other than the one you need help with.
Services available at your home, office or at our retail locations.