Purchases and Repair Warranty
Renewals and extensions of your limited hardware warranty may also be available after you purchase your product(s). To determine the warranty that came with your hardware product(s), or the warranty renewal or extension that you purchased, see your sales receipt or other sales documentation. Additional details related to warranty duration are listed below.
What is covered by this limited hardware warranty?
- This limited hardware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your pre-owned smartphone, tablet, iPod, iPad, laptop or Desktop products, including new accessories.
- This warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser, and is not transferable.
Some examples of covered issues include computer hard drive failures, iPod batteries that stop charging, cell phone keypads that get stuck, and LCD screen failures without incident.
Length of Coverage
Your Warranty length of coverage depends on where you bought your warranty and the condition of the item when you bought it. Review your purchase receipt.
- For New Accessories: Coverage 90 days as indicated at the time that you purchase your accessory. This coverage starts on the date of purchase of the covered item(s).
- For New Electronics: Coverage 1 year as indicated at the time that you purchase your Device. This coverage starts on the date of purchase of the covered item(s).
- For Pre-owned Electronics: Coverage lasts 14 days, as indicated at the time you purchase your pre0owned electronic(s). This coverage starts on the date of purchase of the covered item.
- For Smartphone & Tablet Repair Repair Service: Coverage lasts 90 days, as indicated at the time you had your device serviced.
- For Laptop and PC Repair Service: Coverage lasts 90 days, as indicated at the time you had your device serviced.
What Will Gadget Techs Do?
Gadget Techs, at its option, will at no charge repair, replace Products, Accessories or Repair Service that does not conform to this warranty. We may use functionally equivalent reconditioned/refurbished/ pre-owned Products, Accessories or parts. No data, software or applications added to your Product, Accessory or Software, including but not limited to personal contacts, games and ringer tones, apps will be re-installed. To avoid losing such data, software and applications please create a back-up prior to requesting service.
What is not covered by this limited hardware warranty?
This limited hardware warranty does not cover:
Problems that result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse or problems with electrical power.
- Servicing not authorized by Gadget Techs.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts or components not supplied by Gadget Techs or the manufacturer.
- Products with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers.
- Products for which Gadget Techs has not received full payment.
- Normal wear and tear.
Abuse & Misuse Defects or damage that result from: (a) improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse; (b) contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; (c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of Gadget Techs, are excluded from coverage.
Help with Smartphones, Tablets or iPods: 804-918-0777
Help with Laptops, PC’s, Macs or Game Consoles: 804-918-0448
For troubleshooting issues with your phone, please contact us from a phone other than the one you need help with.
|Call us 7 days a week, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST
|Email us at: email@example.com||Mail to:Gadget Techs, 1404 N. Parham Rd, Henrico, VA, 23229|